THC Vape juice oil
- Stiiizy pod (Pack of 5)Product on sale
- 4 Mix Cookies Hybrid CartsProduct on sale
- Rove Cannabis Oil Vape CartridgeProduct on sale€65.00 – €100.00
- Select Elite gelatoProduct on sale
- Heavy Hitters CartridgeProduct on sale€150.00 – €850.00
- 5 Packs Bhang Naturals Hybrid CartridgesProduct on sale
- G Pen Gio Cartridges – 5 PENSProduct on sale
- CBD Vape Cartridge – 200mg Variety Four PackProduct on sale
- CBD Vape Pen – 2000 mg Flavor Burst Variety Three PackProduct on sale
- Royal AKProduct on sale€160.00 – €1,200.00
- White WidowProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,200.00
- Durban PoisonProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,100.00
- Alice in WonderlandProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,150.00
- AK – 47Product on sale€170.00 – €1,300.00
- Blue DreamProduct on sale€155.00 – €700.00
- California TrainwreckProduct on sale€150.00 – €700.00
- Berner’s CookiesProduct on sale€145.00 – €1,050.00
- Maui WowieProduct on sale€150.00 – €1,100.00
THC E liquid / THC Vape juice oil
More and more people are looking for THC oil to vape because of their positive experience with THC oil. THC E liquid / THC Vape juice oil
Note: THC oil is often diluted with a vegetable oil: hemp seed oil, grape seed oil, olive oil or coconut oil. These vegetable oils still contain too much chlorophyll (leaf green), which causes a bad taste. We therefore advise against using THC oil in your vaporizer. Vegetable oil is not a suitable E-liquid for vaporizing in an E-smoker! It is best to drip THC oil under your tongue. See here more information about THC oil. THC E liquid / THC Vape juice oil
Liquids are called ‘liquids’ in America. THC dissolved in liquid is therefore called THC liquid. Other names are: thc vape juice, thc vape oil, thc E-liquid and thc vape liquid. The most commonly used terms in the Netherlands and Belgium are: THC liquid and THC E-liquid.
Now that you know a little more about the terminology, we come to the crucial question. The reason why you are reading this page is very likely that you are interested in using THC liquid in your E-cigarette. So the pressing question is: where can you buy THC liquid?
Buy THC liquid
The easiest way would be to walk into the local coffee shop to order the liquid from there. Unfortunately. If only it were that easy. Coffee shops may only sell products containing vegetable parts. A THC liquid contains too few plant properties to be sold.
You will therefore not easily find the liquid in a physical store or online store. Tip: you can turn to a Cannabis Social Club. You can contact us if you want to buy THC liquid from a Social Club or another THC liquid producer.
Make it yourself
Another option is to make your own THC liquid. This may seem difficult, but it is not. All you need is: a flat iron, baking paper and 3 grams of weed. The end result will be approximately 0,5 gram (500 mg) extract.
Step 1: Make an extract of the 3 grams of weed using the simple Rosin technique. This technique means that you are going to press the extract from the weed by means of pressure and heat. If the Rosin technique is not yet clear to you, take a look at the video at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Choose a liquid. We use terpenes ourselves (available in our webshop). We have the following flavors in our range: Amnesia, Lemon Haze, OG Kush and UK Cheese. Note: be careful with terpenes! Terpenes are very concentrated. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Step 3: Mix the extract with the terpene liquid. It is useful to put the extract in a shot glass. Add approximately 8-9 drops of terpene liquid. Heat the shot glass for a few seconds until the mixture starts to bubble. Then stir it well with, for example, the back of a steel teaspoon. Is the mixture still too thick? Then add a few more drops of terpenes. THC E liquid / THC Vape juice oil
Step 4: Let the mixture cool for a few minutes. Your THC vape liquid is ready. Draw it up with a syringe and inject it into the cartridge of your E-cigarette. Delicious!