Buy marijuana online UAE
UAE eases drug laws: No more jail for those bringing in THC
- Stiiizy pod (Pack of 5)Product on sale
- 4 Mix Cookies Hybrid CartsProduct on sale
- Rove Cannabis Oil Vape CartridgeProduct on sale€65.00 – €100.00
- Select Elite gelatoProduct on sale
- Heavy Hitters CartridgeProduct on sale€150.00 – €850.00
- 5 Packs Bhang Naturals Hybrid CartridgesProduct on sale
- G Pen Gio Cartridges – 5 PENSProduct on sale
- CBD Vape Cartridge – 200mg Variety Four PackProduct on sale
- CBD Vape Pen – 2000 mg Flavor Burst Variety Three PackProduct on sale
- Royal AKProduct on sale€160.00 – €1,200.00
- White WidowProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,200.00
- Durban PoisonProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,100.00
- Alice in WonderlandProduct on sale€165.00 – €1,150.00
- AK – 47Product on sale€170.00 – €1,300.00
- Blue DreamProduct on sale€155.00 – €700.00
- California TrainwreckProduct on sale€150.00 – €700.00
- Berner’s CookiesProduct on sale€145.00 – €1,050.00
- Maui WowieProduct on sale€150.00 – €1,100.00
Buy marijuana online UAE | Buy weed in UAE thc vape juice for sale in United Arab Emirates · Buy Cannabis oil vape pen cartridges
Buy marijuana online UAE
On Location: February 17, 2022Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.ABCNews.com
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — The United Arab Emirates has eased some of its harsh drug laws, relaxing penalties for travelers who arrive in the country with products containing THC, the main intoxicating chemical in cannabis.
The new law, published Sunday in the UAE’s official gazette, says people caught carrying food, drinks and other items with cannabis into the country will no longer land in prison if it’s their first time. Instead, authorities will confiscate and destroy the products.
The law marks a noteworthy change for one of the world’s most restrictive nations when it comes to importing common drugs for personal use, from cannabis to over-the-counter medications like narcotics, sedatives and amphetamines. The country strictly prohibits the sale and trafficking of drugs, with drug use punishable by four years in jail.Buy marijuana online UAE
Other changes include reducing minimum sentences from two years to three months for first-time drug offenders and offering convicts rehabilitation at a detention facility separate from other felons. Foreign drug users who are caught are typically deported to their home countries after imprisonment, but the new law leaves that decision up to the judge.
The reforms come as part of a wider legal overhaul announced as the UAE celebrates a half-century since its founding and seeks to boost its image as a cosmopolitan hub attractive to tourists and investors. For decades, the nation’s penal code, based on Islamic law, or Shariah, has routinely landed expats and tourists in jail for offenses that few Westerners would otherwise consider crimes.